The Venue at Orchard View Farms offers peak and off-peak season prices.
Our Peak Season includes: April, May, June, September, October, and November
Our Off-Peak Season includes: December, January, February, March, July, and August
Saturday weddings during peak season is $6,800.
Saturday weddings during off-peak season is $5,800
All Sunday weddings are $5,500
All Sunday weddings include use of the venue on that Sunday from 10am-10pm, and use of the venue for one hour during the week for rehearsal.
All Saturday weddings include use of the venue on Friday from 10am-10pm for decorating and rehearsal, and Saturday from 8am-11pm. You may have your dinner rehearsal at the venue at no additional cost.
All Wedding Packages Include:
Our Event Day Coordinating services with Mrs. Jackie Cahill
- Table layout
- Vendors list and information
- Rehearsal run-through
- Coordinating day of wedding
Our DJ with Kevin Ingle
- Day of rehearsal run through with the music
- Day of wedding music for ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception
* Use of our beautiful outdoor ceremony location by our pond overlooking the apple orchard
* The venue is 40×64 ft and is 2,560 Squair foot of usable space
* The venue can seat up to 150 guests inside the barn
* The venue does offer heat and AC
* We offer a bridal room and groomsmen room, each with their own attached restroom and heat and AC
* We have two ADA handicap assessable restrooms and one full bathroom with a shower all with heat and AC
* The venue staff sets up your tables and chairs according to your guest count and table layout
* Our tables are a beautiful custom-built wooden farmhouse table and our chairs are a white wash resin chair. All tables are 8ft long and can seat up to 8 guests per table.
* Prep kitchen equipped with sink, refrigerator, coffee maker and propane stove
* Fire pit with patio furniture, no additional charge for firewood
* Custom built playground
* Beautiful covered patio with patio furniture overlooking the pond and apple orchard
* The Venue staff sets up your table layout and plate settings for you on Friday and also cleans everything Saturday night, so you are only responsible for your decorations.
* You are required to have your ABC license if you are serving any kind of alcohol and have a bartender that is 21 years or older and responsible.
* We do allow candles and or sparklers
* You may use any vendor you would like, even if they are not on our preferred vendors list. The Venue MUST speak/meet with any new caterer prior to you booking with them to ensure your day will run smoothly.
* The venues scenery offers open fields with beautiful sunsets, colorful forest in autumn, a romantic pathway in the woods leading to the creek, and waterfront views from our pond.
* There are several great options for lodging that are within 10 to 25 minutes from the venue. You can find more information on lodging in our preferred vendors list.
To make your special day even more beautiful and classy, the venue now comes with dinner ware! Note, we only offer the plate settings for up to 150 guests. You will now have a silver charger, white glass dinner plate, white linen napkin, and silver ware (dinner fork, knife, and spoon). The day before we set the chargers, dinner plates, napkins, and silver ware, and after dinner we remove and clean them.
We require a payment of $2,500 that is due at the time of you booking with us. This payment is to secure the staff needed for the weekend of your wedding and basic maintenance.
***The minimum payment of $2,500 to secure your date is nonrefundable***
You must be paid in full 6 months prior to your event date.