The Venue at Orchard View Farms offers peak and off-peak season prices.
Our Peak Season includes: April, May, June, September, October, and November
Our Off-Peak Season includes: December, January, February, March, July, and August
A Saturday wedding during peak season is $6,800
A Saturday wedding during off-peak season is $5,500
All Sunday wedding prices are $4,500 and includes use of the venue only for that Sunday from 9am-10pm.
All Saturday weddings include use of the venue on Friday from 10am-10pm and Saturday from 9am-11pm. You may have your dinner rehearsal at the venue at no additional cost.
All Wedding Packages Include:
* Our Event Day Coordinating services with Mrs. Jackie Cahill
- Table layout
- Vendors list and information
- Rehearsal run-through
- Coordinating day of wedding
* Our DJ with Kevin Ingle.
- Day of rehearsal run through with the music
- Day of wedding music
* Use of our beautiful outdoor ceremony location by our pond overlooking the apple orchard
* Then venue can seat up to 160 guests inside the barn with overflow seating outside under our covered patio (we offer multiple seating arrangements)
* The barn is conditioned with heat and AC
* You have a bridal room and groomsmen room, each with their own attached restroom
* We have two ADA handicap assessable restrooms and one full bathroom with a shower
* Tables and chairs that our staff sets up and takes down
* Beautiful custom-built wooden tables and wood chairs (only for 160 guests; (If you need any additional seating you can use our white formal table linens with our white chairs)
* Prep kitchen equipped with sink, refrigerator, coffee maker and propane stove
* Fire pit with patio furniture, no additional charge for the fire
* Custom built playground
* Beautiful covered patio with patio furniture overlooking the pond and apple orchard
* We set up the tables and chairs (outside and inside the barn), we take them down, we take care of the trash, and we assist in any way that we can.
* You are required to have your ABC license if you are serving any kind of alcohol. If you are serving Liquor, you are required to have a bartender that is 21 years or older. We can offer Bartending services for an additional fee.
* We do allow candles and or sparklers
* You may use any vendor you would like, even if they are not on our preferred vendors list, we just ask that we speak/meet with any new vendor prior to your date to ensure your day will run smoothly.
* The venues scenery offers open fields with beautiful sunsets, colorful forest in autumn, a romantic pathway in the woods leading to the creek, and waterfront views from our pond.
* There are several great options for lodging that are within 10 to 25 minutes from the venue. You can find more information on lodging in my preferred vendors list.
**NEW** To make your special day even more beautiful and classy the venue now comes with dinner ware! You will now have a silver charger, white glass dinner plate, white linen napkin, and silver ware (dinner fork, knife, and spoon). The day before we set the chargers, dinner plates, napkins, and silver ware, and after dinner we remove and clean them.
We require a payment of $2,500 that is due at the time of you booking with us.
***The minimum payment of $2,500 to secure your date is nonrefundable***
You must be paid in full 6 months prior to your event date.